Find a roofer in Bennett, Colorado
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Colorado // Bennett
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
What is the best season for roofing jobs?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a common time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to book time with a professional. This means that waiting until winter could be a more convenient time to book.
A lot of roofing contractors have more down time during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather. Summer is kind of like winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and partially uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be repaired.
What should I expect to pay per square foot for a roofing contractor's services?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the materials and the labor. Needless to say, the cost per square foot will vary with the products that are being used for your project.
How long does it typically take for a roofing contractor to replace a roof?
The amount of time that is needed for a roofing contractor to do a replacement is dependent on the size of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors involved. The average residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you need to take into account is the projected weather in your area. Bad weather will make working conditions terrible and this can really delay the project. If bad weather is supposed to take place during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to complete.
The complexity of your roof is another factor that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofing contractor will be able to approximate a timeline for the project.
When is inspecting my roof necessary?
The majority of roofing contractors advise getting biannual roof inspections since regular check-ups have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to think about is, by not having an evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
Roofing Maintenance Companies in Bennett, Colorado
When you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Bennett, Colorado, then our platform is your best resource. The roofing contractors featured on our site have the experience you’re searching for. You can find someone who takes extra measures in making sure that the best customer service is put in place and that you get quality services on your roof replacement.
Our app also collects a wealth of information to help you before you start sifting through our network of qualified roofing professionals.
Most of the time you'll know when you need to get in touch with a roofing maintenance professional, but here are some other things about your roof to take into consideration:
- Age: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts, so if you know your roof has been around for longer, you may want to call a roofing contractor to come take a look at it.
- Warps or Buckling: The boards that make your roof can warp or bend over time.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a promising sign. A roofing repair contractor will clean your gutters while inspecting your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is roof cement you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are cracked, curled, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs attention. A roof inspection will identify deteriorated shingles and provide timely repairs to avoid leaks from causing more damage.
Thumbtack is a free app that gives you a hassle-free way to find the best professionals to address your roofing needs. Whether you’re looking for a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the process is made easier through our platform.