Find a roofer in Salinas, California
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the correct occasion to schedule an inspection for my roof?
Many roofers suggest twice-yearly roof inspections, and the reason why is because regular inspections have been proven to make your roof last longer. Another thing to consider is, by not getting an inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
At what cost does a roofer charge for a roof replacement?
It’s challenging to know exactly how much a replacement is going to cost you since there are several things that will influence the total cost. Typically, replacing your roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the products being used. The cost of your new roof will be factored by the products you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Measuring the layout of your roof can also be hard if your roof is more complex since you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing contractor can be of assistance. They’ll be able to decipher the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof.
How much should I budget to fix my roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to handle minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re worried about your safety, then you should reach out to a professional.
Major repairs call for experience and they are going to cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What is a good time for roofing services?
While you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a popular time for these services, it can be difficult to schedule time with a contractor. This is why waiting later in the year could be a better time to schedule.
Many roofing contractors have more down time during the colder months, but you could be dealing with more erratic weather. Summer is kind of like winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be dealing with high heat.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and somewhat unpredictable, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Maintenance Services in Salinas, CA
You can look to Thumbtack to make your search for roofing replacement and roofing repair services more convenient in Salinas, CA. Our streamlined app gives you all the convenience you need, which means you can look through dozens of profiles and come up with some options. We assist in the vetting process by providing you useful information to in-depth customer reviews, pricing information, experience, and more. Start your search for a roofing replacement and roofing repair company on the app and find the right candidate for your project.
Our app also compiles useful data to help you before you start sifting through our network of vetted roofing companies.
Are you looking for roofing replacement and roofing repair services? With the exception of leakage or other obvious problems, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a wise choice.
- Age: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years. If you know your roof is older than that, it might be time to call a roofer to come take a look at it.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get immediate repairs if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can lead to worse issues. Professional roofing repairs will resolve the problem and avoid a replacement.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Roofs are designed to allow snow and rain to stream through the valleys downward to your gutters. If there aren't any shingles in place or they've deteriorated, you could experience some leaks.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is roof cement you may want a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected can help you know if replacing them is necessary. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't undergo more extensive damages.
Hire someone who can make your roofing replacement and roofing repair an easy and satisfactory process. Once you’ve found the company you want, then it's just getting your quote and booking an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.