Find a roofer in Winslow, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the most suitable season for roofing services?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a good time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to book time with a contractor. This means that winter could be an easier time to schedule.
A lot of roofing contractors are slow during the winter, but you could be dealing with more erratic weather conditions. And summer is similar to winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with hot temperatures.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and slightly unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be repaired.
What is the average pricing per square foot for roofing services?
Roofing services can hover around $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Of course, the cost factor will vary with the products that are being used for your roof repairs.
How long does it typically take for a roofing contractor to build a new roof?
The time that is needed for a roofing contractor to do a replacement is dependent on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other factors to think about. The typical roof for a house is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofing contractor can finish a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Another thing you need to take into account is the weather forecast in Winslow, Arizona. Poor weather will put a damper on work and this will extend the timeline. If this is going on during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to get done.
The layout of your roof is an important thing that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roofer can come up with the hours for the project.
At what time should I consider getting an inspection for my roof?
Most roofers advise getting twice-yearly roof inspections since regular check-ups have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to think about is, by not getting an evaluation done, any warranty you have could be waived.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Services in Winslow, Arizona
Thumbtack will simplify your search for roofing maintenance services in Winslow, Arizona. Our user-friendly app is easy to navigate, so you can look through various profiles and come up with some options. We help with the hiring process by providing you access to in-depth customer reviews, pricing, years in business, and more. Start your search for a roofing maintenance contractor on the app and find the right professional for your project.
Our app also collects a wealth of information to help you before you start browsing through our network of qualified roofing professionals.
Are you looking for roofing maintenance services? With the exception of leakage or other glaring issues, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a good choice.
- Leaking: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are indicative of your roof leaking. A good roofing contractor can make repairs as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Call a roofer immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck because it can lead to serious problems. Roofing repairs done by an expert will resolve the issue and avoid replacement services.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing repair specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and functioning properly.
- Damaged flashing: Broken flashing lets water get to the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing contractor to fix worn out, missing, or damaged flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, warped, or missing shingles will need to be swapped out with new ones by a professional. Routine repair services will help you address problems like this and prevent leaks.
No one should put up with a run-down roof when there are so many licensed roofers ready to assist. With our easy-to-use app, you can get quality roofing maintenance services in Winslow, Arizona. Find the right contractor for your house right away.