Find a roofer in Willcox, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
During which season should I schedule services with a roofing professional?
While you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a good time for these services, it can be difficult to schedule time with a contractor. This is why winter could be a more convenient time for services.
A lot of roofers are slow during the winter, but you could have more delays because of severe weather. Summer is sort of like winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be dealing with heat.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and somewhat uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the usual price roofing experts charge per square foot?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the roofing products and the labor. Needless to say, the cost per square foot will vary depending on what materials are being used for your roof repairs.
What's the timeframe to get a new roof?
The time it takes for a roofer to do a replacement will be based on the size of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other things involved. The typical roof for a residential property is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so normally, a roofing professional can finish a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you need to take into account is the projected weather in Willcox, Arizona. Storms will put a halt on work and this is going to extend the timeline. If this is going on during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to get done.
The style of your roof is an important factor that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofer is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofer will be able to come up with a timeline for the job.
When is inspecting my roof needed?
Many roofers suggest twice-yearly inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because routine check-ups have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to consider is, by not having a roofing inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors near Willcox, Arizona
You can look to Thumbtack to make your search for roofing repair and roofing replacement services easy in Willcox, Arizona. Our user-friendly site gives you all the convenience you need, so you can search through various profiles and come up with some options. We assist in the hiring process by providing you access to ratings, pricing, background, and more. Start your search for a roofing repair and roofing replacement company here on Thumbtack and hire the best professional for the job.
Our site also compiles a wealth of information to help you before you start browsing through our database of licensed roofing companies.
Routine appointments can help you stay on top of any damage before it gets worse and allows you to prolong the lifespan of your roof. So, how do you know it's necessary to get a licensed, roofing repair and roofing replacement contractor to come out to your home? You may notice certain signs of wear including:
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years, so if you know your roof is older than that, you may want to contact a roofer to come check it out.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a roofer immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can cause serious problems. Professional roofing repairs will resolve the issue and prevent the need for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a promising sign. A roofing repair contractor will clean your gutters in addition to examining your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Broken flashing allows water to get to the sealed joints. Contact a roofing contractor to fix worn out, missing, or damaged flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, curled, or missing shingles should be swapped out with new ones by an expert. Regular repair services will help you address problems like this and avoid leaks.
Find a company that can make your roofing repair and roofing replacement a streamlined process. When you’ve found the company you want, it’s just a matter of getting your estimate and scheduling an appointment to get your roof in order.