Find a roofer in Thatcher, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
At which time of the year should I schedule roofing services?
Despite what season it is, you can get roofing services. However, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a great time for these services, it can be difficult to schedule time with a professional. This is why winter could be a more convenient time to book.
Many roofing contractors have more down time during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of severe weather. Summer is kind of like winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with heat.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and partially unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be repaired.
What is the customary price per square foot that roofers charge?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the roofing products being used and the labor. Of course, the cost per square foot will change with the products that are being used for your roof repairs.
What's the estimated time needed for building a new roof?
The amount of time it takes for a roofer to do a replacement really depends on the measurements of your roof, but there are also many other factors to consider. The typical roof for a residential property is around 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so usually, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Another thing you should take into account is the projected weather in your area. Bad weather will put a stop to work and this is going to stall the project. If bad weather is expected to happen during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to finish.
The layout of your roof is an important factor that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roofer will be able to estimate a timeline for the job.
What is a good time for booking a roofing appointment?
Many roofers suggest twice-yearly roof inspections since routine check-ups are the best things to make your roof last longer. Something to consider is, by not having a roofing evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors near Thatcher, Arizona
Thumbtack is the perfect home improvement site that helps you connect with roofing maintenance contractors in Thatcher, Arizona. See what others have to say, talk directly with the roofing replacement company want to hire, schedule an appointment, and pay all from one convenient app.
Our platform also puts together useful data to help you prior to browsing through our database of vetted roofing professionals.
Do you need roofing maintenance services? With the exception of having leaks or other glaring concerns, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a good choice.
- The Age of Your Roof: Approximately 20-25 years is expected of a roof. If you think your roof is older than that, you may want to call a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and requires immediate attention. A roofing repair company can remediate the problem before a replacement is needed.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is built to allow snow and rain to stream through the valleys and into your gutters. When there aren't any shingles in place or they've deteriorated, you may get some leakage.
- Damaged flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Contact a roofing company to fix worn out, missing, or broken flashing to avoid leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, curled, or missing shingles should be swapped out with new ones by an expert. Regular inspections will also help you address issues like this and avoid leaks.
Hire a company that can make your roofing maintenance a streamlined process. Once you’ve found the contractor you want, it’s just a matter of requesting a estimate and scheduling an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.