Find a roofer in Superior, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a roof replacement is dependent on the size of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors to consider. The typical residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet, so normally, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in Superior, Arizona. Bad weather will make working conditions awful and this will push out the timeline. If bad weather is expected to take place during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to complete.
The style of your roof is another factor that you should think about. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roof replacement contractor can come up with the hours for the project.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
The most affordable style of roof is going to be asphalt shingles, and just because they are the lower-cost product, it doesn’t mean they should be disregarded. In actuality, you’ll see most residential properties in your area with asphalt shingles on their roofs since they are strong and do a great job of creating that defensive barrier your home needs while being the affordable option. Also, they’re versatile and they’ll look great on any residential property.
Asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more expensive materials. They usually have a lifespan of 15-20 years. But you can also get top-quality asphalt shingles that do perform even better.
When should I replace my roof?
Replacing your roof needs to be an option when repairs won't hold up. A roof replacement is needed if you’re dealing with these types of issues:
- AGE: The older your roof is, the possibility of having it be replaced is greater. Asphalt shingles are a regular selection for residential spaces and these usually have a 15-20 year warranty. If your roof has aged this much, it’s a wise idea to get routine inspections in order to figure out when a roof replacement is needed.
- SAGGING: If your roof is drooping, it's a clue that the deck plywood is damaged. Sagging is not a good sign, and this indicates you need roof replacement services.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof protects your entire home, so there should be no shock that the materials used for your roof will get worn out over time.
How much is a roof?
It’s challenging to narrow down how much a new roof is going to come out to since there are several factors that will determine the overall cost. Typically, a new roof is in the ballpark of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials used. The cost of your roof replacement will be determined by the materials you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be hard if your roof is more intricate since you’ll have to account for various angles. Here's how a roofing professional can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to figure out the square footage of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors near Superior, Arizona
You can count on Thumbtack to simplify your search for roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Superior, Arizona. Our user-friendly app gives you all the convenience you need, so you can look through various profiles and come up with some options. We facilitate the hiring process by providing you useful information to ratings, pricing, years in business, and more. Begin your search for a roofing replacement and roofing repair company on the app and find the right candidate for your project.
Our app also puts together useful data to help you before you start sifting through our network of qualified roofing professionals.
For the most part you'll know when you need to reach out to a roofing maintenance professional, but here are some other aspects about your roof to take into consideration:
- Age: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years. If you know your roof has been around for longer, you may want to call a roofer to come check it out.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Call a roofer immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can cause serious issues. Roofing repairs done by a professional will resolve the issue and avoid a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a promising sign. A roofing repair company will clean your gutters while examining your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is tar or roof cement you may want a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you notice there are shingles that are cracked, curled, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs an inspection. Roofing maintenance services will identify damaged shingles and provide first-rate repairs to avoid leaks from causing more damage.
No one should put up with a dilapidated roof when there are so many professional contractors available to assist. With our user-friendly platform, you can get the finest roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Superior, Arizona. Get the premium roofing services you need for your house today.