Find a roofer in Second Mesa, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Second Mesa, ArizonaRoofing // Arizona // Second Mesa
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the recommended timing for booking a roof inspection?
The majority of roofers suggest twice-yearly inspections for your roof since routine check-ups have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to consider is, by not getting a roofing evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
How do roofers normally charge for their services for roof replacement?
It’s hard to narrow down how much a new roof is going to come out to because there are a few factors that will establish the overall cost. Usually, a new roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the project and the products being used. The cost of your new roof will be determined by the products you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the layout of your roof can also be hard if your roof is more complex because you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing professional can be of assistance. They’ll be able to figure out the square footage of your roof and give you a better estimate on the cost of your roof.
What is the cost for repairing a roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified two ways: major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to do the minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re worried about your safety, then you should leave those minor fixes to the professionals.
Any repairs that are major call for the attention of a roofer and they are going to be more expensive. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
During which time of the year should I book roofing services?
No matter what season it is, you can get in touch with a roofer for roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a common time for roofing services, it can be difficult to book time with a contractor. This is why winter could be a better time to schedule.
A lot of roofing companies are slow during the winter, but you could have more delays because of severe weather conditions. And summer is similar to winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be putting up with high heat.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and rather uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Services near Second Mesa, Arizona
Thumbtack is the perfect home management platform that helps you hire roofing maintenance professionals in Second Mesa, Arizona. See what experiences other people have had, talk directly with the roofing repair contractor want to hire, book a service appointment, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
Every homeowner understands that maintenance is necessary to keep their property in a favorable condition. It’s best to stay on top of repairs in order to prevent an expensive roof replacement.
Do you need roofing maintenance services? Aside from having leaks or other obvious issues, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a wise decision.
- The Age of Your Roof: In general, 20-25 years is expected of a roof, so if you know your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to call a roofer to come check it out.
- Warps or Buckling: The sheets of wood used for decking can warp or bend under pressure.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find excessive granules from your shingles in your gutters, it could indicate that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and functioning properly.
- Damaged flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing contractor to fix deteriorating, missing, or broken flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are cracked, in pieces, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs to be looked at. Roofing maintenance services will identify worn-out shingles and provide top-notch repairs to prevent leaks from doing more damage.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you a convenient solution to find the best contractors for roofing maintenance services. No matter if you’re looking for a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the process is made easier through our platform.