Find a roofer in San Tan Valley, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near San Tan Valley, ArizonaRoofing // Arizona // San Tan Valley
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the most appropriate season for roofing work?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year for any type of roofing service. But because it is a good time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to book time with a professional. This is why waiting until winter could be an easier time to call a contractor.
A lot of professionals who specialize in roofing have more down time during the colder months, but you could be putting up with more erratic weather conditions. And summer has the same issue as winter, but rather than wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with heat.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and somewhat uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be repaired.
What is the regular price per square foot that roofing specialists charge?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the materials being used and the labor. Of course, the overall cost will change depending on what materials are being used for your project.
What's the estimated time required for constructing a new roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor will be based on the measurements of your roof, but there are also a lot of other things involved. The average roof for a house is about 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so usually, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you should take into account is the projected weather in your area. Bad weather will put a halt on work and this is going to push out the timeline. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to complete.
The layout of your roof is an important factor that you should think about. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofer is giving an estimate for the job. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofing specialist can estimate a timeline for the job.
When is the best time to arrange for my roof evaluated?
Most roofers advise getting biannual roof inspections since regular check-ups have been proven to make your roof last longer. Something to consider is, by not having a roofing inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies in San Tan Valley, AZ
When you need roofing maintenance services in San Tan Valley, AZ, there's no easier way to find them. The roofing contractors you'll discover on our site have the experience you’re searching for. You can find the best roofing contractor who takes extra measures in making sure that the finest customer service is implemented and that you get complete satisfaction on your roofing repairs.
Our app also puts together useful data to help you before you start browsing through our database of vetted roofing companies.
Routine inspections can help you keep up with any damage before it gets worse and allows you to extend the lifespan of your roof. How do you know it's necessary to get professional, roofing maintenance services? You may realize there are certain things to look out for, such as:
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years. If you know your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to call a roofer to come check it out.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is a critical problem and requires to be attended to. An established roof repair contractor can fix the problem before a replacement is needed.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a promising sign. A roofing maintenance contractor will clean your gutters in addition to examining your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, warped, or missing shingles will need to be replaced by a roofer. Routine maintenance services will help you address issues like this and avoid leaks.
Thumbtack is a free app that gives you a hassle-free solution to hire the right companies to address your roofing needs. Whether you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the process is streamlined through our app.