Find a roofer in San Simon, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a roof replacement really depends on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also many other things involved. The average residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Another thing you should take into account is the projected weather in your area. Poor weather will put a damper on work and this is going to delay the project. If a storm is supposed to take place during your roof replacement project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to finish.
The layout of your roof is an important factor that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roof replacement professional can come up with a timeline for the job.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
The most affordable style of roof is going to be asphalt shingles, and just because they are the cheaper product, it doesn’t mean they should be disregarded. In actuality, you’ll see most residential properties in your area with asphalt shingling on the roof because they are reliable and do a fantastic job of protecting your home while being the affordable option. Also, they’re versatile and they’ll look good on any house.
It is worth noting that asphalt shingles do wear out faster and require some attention more often than the more pricier products. They usually have a 15-20 year lifespan. But you can also purchase higher-end asphalt shingles that do perform even better.
When should I replace my roof?
You should replace your roof when repairs won't hold up. A roof replacement is necessary if you’re putting up with these types of problems:
- AGE: The older your roof is, the possibility of it needing to be replaced is greater. Asphalt shingles are a normal choice for residential spaces and these usually have a 15-20 year warranty. When the roof on your home is around this age, it’s a good choice to get consistent inspections in order to figure out when a roof replacement is needed.
- SAGGING: When your roof is drooping, it's a sign that the plywood decking is rotted. This isn't a good sign, and this does mean you need a roof replacement.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof protects the rest of your home, so it should come as no surprise that the materials used for your roof will get worn out over time.
How much is a roof?
It’s difficult to pinpoint exactly how much a roof replacement is going to cost you because there are several things that will determine the overall cost. Usually, a new roof is in the ballpark of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the products used. The cost of your roof replacement will be factored by the products you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Measuring the layout of your roof can also be tricky if your roof is more intricate because you’ll have to account for various angles. This is where a roofing expert can be of assistance. They’ll be able to figure out the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near San Simon, ArizonaHome // Arizona // San Simon
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors near San Simon, Arizona
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management site that helps you connect with roofing replacement and roofing repair professionals in San Simon, Arizona. See what other customers have to say, talk directly with the roofing maintenance contractor you’re interested in, get an estimate, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
Our app also puts together a wealth of information to help you prior to browsing through our database of qualified roofing professionals.
Most of the time you'll know when you need to reach out to a roofing replacement or roofing repair contractor, but here are some other things to consider about your roof:
- Age: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years. If you know your roof is older than that, it might be time to contact a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Warps or Buckling: The boards used for decking can end up warping or are bending over time.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing repair specialist will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to protect joints and prevent water penetration. A roofing contractor can fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Shingles: Inspecting your shingles will let you know if replacing them is necessary. If a patch of them are very discolored, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't sustain more extensive damages.
No one should deal with a run-down roof when there are so many professional contractors available to help. With our powerful app, you can find the best roofing replacement and roofing repair services in San Simon, Arizona. Find the perfect contractor for your house right away.