Find a roofer in San Manuel, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What should I expect to pay a roofer for replacement services?
It’s hard to come up with an exact amount on how much a replacement is going to come out to because there are a few factors that will establish the total cost. Usually, a new roof is in the ballpark of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the project and the products used. The price of your new roof will be determined by the products you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the layout of your roof can also be challenging if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to factor in various angles. This is where a roofing professional can be of assistance. They’ll be able to determine the square footage of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the price of your roof.
What is the expected price to fix my roof?
In relation to the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to handle minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should contact a roofer.
Any repairs that are major call for experience and they are going to be more expensive. You can anticipate your major repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What is the average price roofers charge per square foot?
Roofing services can approximately $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the roofing products and the labor. Of course, the cost factor will change with the products that are being used for the job.
How long does it typically take to get a roof?
The time that is needed for a roofer to do a replacement really depends on the size of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors to think about. The average roof for a residence is about 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Poor weather will make working conditions awful and this is going to postpone the job. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to complete.
The complexity of your roof is an important factor that you should consider. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofer is quoting you on your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofer will be able to estimate a timeline for the project.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Services in San Manuel, AZ
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management site that helps you hire roofing replacement and roofing repair companies in San Manuel, AZ. See what experiences other customers have had, communicate directly with the roofing replacement contractor want to hire, schedule an appointment, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
Our platform also collects useful data to help you before you start browsing through our network of vetted roofing contractors.
Do you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services? With the exception of having leaks or other obvious issues, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a good choice.
- The Age of Your Roof: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts. If you think your roof is older than that, it might be time to call a roofer to come take a look at it.
- Warps or Buckling: The boards used for decking can end up warping or are bending under pressure.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance contractor will clean your gutters while checking up on your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Broken flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Contact a roofing contractor to fix deteriorating, missing, or broken flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are cracked, curled, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs an inspection. Roofing maintenance services will identify damaged shingles and provide timely repairs to avoid leaks from causing further damage.
Find a company that can make your roofing replacement and roofing repair an easy process. Once you’ve found the right candidate, then it's just getting your quote and scheduling an appointment to get your roof in order.