Find a roofer in Safford, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Arizona // Safford
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
At which season should I book roofing services?
Even though you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a popular time for roofing services, it can be difficult to schedule time with a roofer. This means that waiting later in the year could be an easier time to book.
A lot of professionals who specialize in roofing are slow during the winter, but you could be dealing with more erratic weather conditions. Summer is sort of like winter, but rather than wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with hot temperatures.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and slightly unpredictable, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be repaired.
What is the rate for most roofing specialists per square foot?
Roofing services can approximately $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the roofing products being used and the labor. Needless to say, the cost factor will change with the products that are being used for your project.
What is the usual period of time to replace a roof?
The time that is needed for a roofer to do a replacement really depends on the size of your roof, but there are also many other factors to think about. The typical roof for a residential property is around 3,000 sq. feet, so normally, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in Safford, AZ. Storms will make working conditions awful and this is going to stall the job. If this is going on during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to complete.
The style of your roof is an important factor that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofer is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofing professional can approximate the hours for the job.
When should I get a roof inspection?
Most roofers advise getting biannual roof inspections since regular check-ups have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to think about is, by not having an evaluation done, any warranty you have could be waived.
Roofing Maintenance Services near Safford, AZ
If you need to hire a roofing maintenance company in Safford, AZ, there's a convenient way to find them. The roofing professionals you'll discover on Thumbtack have the experience you’re searching for. You can find the right candidate who takes the effort to make sure that the best customer service is implemented and that you get quality services on your roofing maintenance.
Our site also compiles a wealth of information to help you prior to sifting through our database of vetted roofing professionals.
Are you looking for roofing repair and roofing replacement services? Aside from having leaks or other obvious issues, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a good decision.
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's indicative of a leaky roof. A professional roofer can fix the issue as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and requires immediate attention. A roofing repair company can remediate the issue before a replacement is needed.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find excessive granules from your shingles in your gutters, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing maintenance specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- Broken flashing: Broken flashing allows water to get to the sealed joints. Contact a roofing company to fix worn out, missing, or broken flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs an inspection. Roofing maintenance services will identify worn-out shingles and provide timely repairs to avoid leaks from doing further damage.
Thumbtack is a free app that gives you a convenient way to find the right professionals to address your roofing needs. No matter if you’re looking for a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your job is made easier with our platform.