Find a roofer in Prescott Valley, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When is the perfect time for a roofing project?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a common time for roofing services, it can be difficult to schedule time with a professional. This is why winter could be a more convenient time to book.
A lot of roofing contractors are slow during the winter, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather. And summer has the same issue as winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be dealing with heat.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and rather uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be repaired.
What do most roofers charge per square foot?
Roofing services can approximately $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the labor and materials. Of course, the cost factor will vary depending on what materials are being used for your project.
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor will be based on the measurements of your roof, but there are also a lot of other things to consider. The typical residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so normally, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you should take into account is the projected weather in your area. Storms will put a stop to work and this is going to extend the timeline. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to finish.
The complexity of your roof is another factor that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofing professional can come up with a timeline for the job.
What is the right occasion to request a roof inspection?
Many roofers advise getting biannual inspections for your roof since regular inspections are the best things to increase the longevity of your roof. Something to consider is, by not getting an inspection done, any warranty you have could be waived.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors near Prescott Valley, AZ
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement site that helps you find roofing repair and roofing replacement professionals in Prescott Valley, AZ. See what other customers have to say, talk directly with the roofing replacement company want to hire, book a service appointment, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
It's essential to have a roof you can count on for your house throughout any season. For a safe home with a roof designed to last, you can find the best roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors through Thumbtack.
For the most part you'll know when you need to reach out to a roofing repair or roofing replacement contractor, but listed below are some other aspects to take into account:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are a sign of your roof leaking. A good roofing contractor can fix the issue right away and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and needs attention at once. An established roof repair company can fix the problem before a replacement is needed.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing repair specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and functioning properly.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is tar you may want a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, warped, or missing shingles should be replaced by an expert. Routine inspections will also help you address problems like this and avoid leaks.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you a convenient option to find the right companies for roofing repair and roofing replacement services. No matter if you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the job is made easier with our app.