Find a roofer in Pine, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The amount of time it takes to replace a roof is dependent on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also many other things involved. The average roof for a house is around 3,000 sq. feet, so normally, a roofing professional can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you should take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Bad weather will put a halt on work and this will push out the timeline. If a storm is supposed to happen during your roof replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to complete.
The layout of your roof is another factor that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is quoting you on your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roof replacement professional will be able to estimate a timeline for the project.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
The style of roof that's the most budget friendly is going to be asphalt shingles, and just because they are the lower-cost option, it doesn’t mean they should be disregarded. In fact, you’ll see most houses in your neighborhood with asphalt shingles on their roofs since they are durable and serve the purpose of creating that defensive barrier your home needs in addition to being the affordable option. Also, they’re versatile and they’ll look great on any home.
Asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more expensive materials. They normally have a 15-20 year warranty. But there is the option to buy top-quality asphalt shingles that do last longer.
When should I replace my roof?
Replacing your roof needs to be an option when fixing up sections just don’t do the job anymore. A roof replacement is required if you’re putting up with these kinds of problems:
- AGE: When your roof is older, the possibility of having it be replaced becomes more pressing. Asphalt shingles are a normal selection for residential houses and these typically have a 15-20 year warranty. If the roof on your home is around this age, it’s a smart idea to get consistent inspections so you can determine when a roof replacement is needed.
- SAGGING: Sagging is a sign that the deck plywood is damaged. This isn't a good sign, and this indicates you need a roof replacement.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof is a defensive barrier for your entire home, so it should come as no surprise that the materials used for your roof will deteriorate over time.
How much is a roof?
It’s hard to know exactly how much a roof replacement is going to cost you since there are a few things that will establish the overall cost. Mostly, replacing your roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the materials used. The price of your new roof will be factored by the materials you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be tricky if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to account for various angles. Here's how a roofing contractor can be of assistance. They’ll be able to decipher the measurements of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors near Pine, AZ
Thumbtack is the perfect home management platform that helps you find roofing repair and roofing replacement professionals in Pine, AZ. See what experiences other people have had, talk directly with the roofing repair contractor you’re interested in, book a service appointment, and pay all from one convenient app.
It's important to have a roof you can depend on for your house throughout any season. For a safe home with a roof designed to last, you can hire the best roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors through Thumbtack.
For the most part you'll know when it's time to get in touch with a roofing maintenance contractor, but listed below are some other aspects to take into account:
- Age: In general, 20-25 years is expected of a roof. If you know your roof is older than that, you may want to contact a roofer to come inspect it.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and requires attention at once. An established roof repair contractor can remediate the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a promising sign. A roofing repair contractor will clean your gutters in addition to examining your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to seal joints and prevent water penetration. Contact a roofing maintenance company to fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected will let you know if replacing them is necessary. If a patch of them are very discolored, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't undergo more extensive damages.
It's unnecessary to put up with a damaged roof when there are so many professional roofers ready to assist. With our user-friendly platform, you can find quality roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Pine, AZ. Get the roofing services you need for your property today.