Find a roofer in Phoenix, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Arizona // Phoenix
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
What is the usual duration to rebuild a roof?
The amount of time it takes for a roofing contractor to do a replacement is dependent on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also many other things to think about. The typical residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you should take into consideration is the weather report in Phoenix, Arizona. Bad weather will make working conditions less than ideal and this is going to extend the timeline. If bad weather is supposed to take place during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to get done.
The style of your roof is another factor that you should consider. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofer will be able to estimate a timeline for the project.
What is the appropriate occasion to request an inspection for my roof?
Many roofers advise getting biannual inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because routine inspections have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to think about is, by not getting a roofing evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
What is the typical rate charged by roofers for a roof replacement job?
It’s hard to narrow down how much a replacement is going to cost you because there are several things that will determine the total cost. Usually, a new roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the project and the products used. The cost of your new roof will be determined by the products you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be hard if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to account for various angles. Here's how a roofing professional can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the square footage of your roof and give you a better estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
What is the approximate rate for fixing a rooftop?
Concerning the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted into two categories: minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should leave those minor fixes to the professionals.
Any repairs that are major do require specialized knowledge and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
Roofing Maintenance Companies near Phoenix, Arizona
When you need roofing maintenance services in Phoenix, Arizona, then our platform is your best resource. The roofing contractors featured on our site have the experience you need for your project. You can find the best roofing contractor who takes extra measures in making sure that the finest customer service is implemented and that you get quality services on your roof replacement.
It's important to have a a structure over your head that you can depend on throughout any season. For a secure home with a roof made to last, you can find the best roofing maintenance companies through Thumbtack.
Do you need roofing maintenance services? With the exception of having leaks or other obvious concerns, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a wise choice.
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are a sign of your roof leaking. A professional roofing contractor can fix the issue as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get repairs at once if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can lead to serious problems. Roofing repairs done by an expert will resolve the issue and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules from your shingles in your gutters, it could indicate that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and functioning properly.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to protect joints and stop water penetration. Contact a roofing repair contractor to fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are ripped, curled, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs to be looked at. A roof inspection will identify worn-out shingles and provide top-notch repairs to prevent leaks from doing more damage.
No one should deal with a run-down roof when there are so many professional contractors available to help. With our user-friendly platform, you can find the finest roofing maintenance services in Phoenix, Arizona. Get the roofing services you need for your property today.