Find a roofer in Parker, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Why is a good roof important?
The reason why a quality roof is so important is because it protects your home, increases your home's value, and makes your energy efficiency better.
The roof is the barrier that provides protection for your entire home. It defends against wind, rain, hail, snow, falling debris, and more. This means if your roof is in poor condition, your home could develop some leaks, and this can lead to other problems.
Your roof also contributes a lot to your curb appeal. Because it’s such an important part of your home, a roof in good condition illustrates a great deal of stability. In a situation where you are selling, a home buyer would be much more excited about your home if it has a strong, stable roof protecting it.
Lastly, everyone is delighted with an energy efficient home. It means your energy bills are lower and that your house maintains a consistent temperature.
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a roof replacement will be based on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other factors involved. The typical roof for a house is around 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so normally, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in Parker, AZ. Storms will make working conditions awful and this will extend the timeline. If this is going on during your roof replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to finish.
The layout of your roof is another thing that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roof replacement contractor will be able to come up with the hours for the project.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
The roofing material that's the most cost-effective is going to be asphalt shingles, and just because they are the cheaper product, it doesn’t mean they aren’t good. In actuality, you’ll see most residential properties in your neighborhood with asphalt shingling on the roof because they are reliable and serve the purpose of creating that defensive barrier your home needs in addition to being more budget friendly. Plus, they’re versatile and they’ll look great on any residential property.
Asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more pricier options. They typically have a 15-20 year lifespan. But there is the option to get top-quality asphalt shingles that do last longer.
When should I replace my roof?
You should think about replacing your roof when repairs just don’t cut it anymore. A roof replacement is necessary if you’re dealing with these kinds of problems:
- AGE: The older your roof is, the likelihood of it needing to be replaced is more pressing. Asphalt shingles are a regular selection for residential spaces and these typically have a lifespan of 15-20 years. When the roof on your home is around this age, it’s a smart idea to get consistent inspections so you can determine when a roof replacement is needed.
- SAGGING: Sagging is a clue that the deck plywood is damaged. This isn't a good sign, and this indicates you need roof replacement services.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof protects your entire home, so there should be no surprise that the materials used for your roof will deteriorate over time.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors near Parker, AZ
When you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Parker, AZ, then our platform is your best resource. The roofing professionals featured on our site have the qualifications you need for the job at hand. You can find someone who takes the effort to make sure that the finest customer service is put in place and that you get complete satisfaction on your roofing project.
It's essential to have a a structure over your head that you can count on at any time during the year. For a secure house with a roof made to last, you can hire the best roofing replacement and roofing repair companies through Thumbtack.
Are you looking for roofing replacement and roofing repair services? With the exception of having leaks or other glaring concerns, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a smart choice.
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years, so if you know your roof is older than that, you may want to contact a roofer to come inspect it.
- Warps or Buckling: The boards used for decking can warp or bend under pressure.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules from your shingles in your gutters, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and stop water penetration. Contact a roofing repair company to fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, curled, or missing shingles should be replaced by an expert. Routine repair services will help you address problems like this and avoid leaks.
Hire a company that can make your roofing replacement and roofing repair an easy and satisfactory process. When you’ve found the right candidate, it’s just a matter of getting your quote and setting up an appointment to get your roof in order.