Find a roofer in Oracle, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the proper occasion to schedule an inspection for my roof?
Most roofing contractors advise getting biannual roof inspections since routine check-ups have been proven to make your roof last longer. Another thing to consider is, by not having an evaluation done, any warranty you have could be waived.
What is the standard rate charged by roofing contractors for a roof replacement project?
It’s challenging to know exactly how much a replacement is going to cost you because there are a few factors that will establish the total cost. Mostly, a new roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the materials being used. The price of your roof replacement will be determined by the materials you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be tricky if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to factor in various angles. Here's how a roofing contractor can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to figure out the square footage of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the price of your roof.
What kind of prices are related to fixing a roof?
In the matter of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to take care of minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re worried about your safety, then you should leave those minor fixes to the professionals.
Any repairs that are major call for specialized knowledge and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What time of year is ideal for roofing services?
No matter what season it is, you can get in touch with a roofing professional for roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a popular time for these services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a contractor. This is why winter could be a more convenient time to schedule.
Many roofers are slow during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather conditions. Summer is kind of like winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be putting up with high heat.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and rather unpredictable, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies near Oracle, AZ
Thumbtack will simplify your search for roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Oracle, AZ. Our user-friendly app gives you all the convenience you need, which means you can search through various profiles and easily narrow down your options. We facilitate the vetting process by giving you access to detailed customer reviews, pricing, experience, and more. Start your search for a roofing replacement and roofing repair company on the app and hire the best candidate for your project.
It's important to have a roof you can depend on for your house throughout any season. For a secure home with a roof designed to last, you can hire the best roofing replacement and roofing repair contractors through Thumbtack.
For the most part you'll know when it's time to call in a roofing repair or roofing replacement contractor, but here are some other things to consider about your roof:
- Age: Approximately 20-25 years is expected of a roof, so if you think your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to contact a roofer to come inspect it.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Call a roofer immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can lead to worse issues. Roofing repairs done by a professional will resolve the issue and prevent the need for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a promising sign. A roofing maintenance company will clean your gutters while examining your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to get to the sealed joints. Contact a roofing company to fix worn out, missing, or damaged flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you see shingles that are cracked, in pieces, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs an inspection. A roof inspection will identify damaged shingles and provide quality repairs to avoid leaks from doing more damage.
Hire someone who can make your roofing replacement and roofing repair an easy process. When you’ve found the company you want, it’s just a matter of getting your estimate and booking an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.