Find a roofer in New River, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The time it takes to replace a roof really depends on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also many other things to think about. The average residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so on average, a roofing professional can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you should take into account is the projected weather in New River, AZ. Poor weather will make working conditions unpleasant and this will extend the timeline. If a storm is supposed to take place during your roof replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to finish.
The style of your roof is an important factor that you should consider. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roof replacement specialist can estimate the hours for the project.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are going to be the most budget friendly solution for your new roof, and just because they are the lower-cost option, it doesn’t mean they should be disregarded. In fact, you’ll see most houses in your area with asphalt shingling on the roof because they are strong and serve the purpose of protecting your home in addition to being the affordable option. Also, they have a simple style that will look great on any residential property.
It is worth noting that asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more pricier materials. They usually have a 15-20 year lifespan. But you can always purchase higher-end asphalt shingles that do perform even better.
When should I replace my roof?
Replacing your roof should be your ultimate decision when repairs just don’t cut it anymore. A roof replacement is necessary if you’re putting up with these kinds of problems:
- AGE: The older your roof is, the possibility of it needing to be replaced is greater. Asphalt shingles are quite common on residential properties and these typically have a 15-20 year warranty. When your roof has aged this much, it’s a wise choice to get regular inspections so you can determine when a roof replacement is needed.
- SAGGING: Sagging is a clue that the deck plywood is rotted. Sagging is not a good sign, and this indicates you need roof replacement services.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof protects the rest of your home, so there should be no shock that the materials used for your roof will deteriorate over time.
How much is a roof?
It’s hard to come up with precise amount on how much a new roof is going to cost you because there are a few things that will influence the total cost. Mostly, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the project and the products used. The cost of your new roof will be factored by the products you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be challenging if your roof is more intricate because you’ll have to factor in various angles. Here's how a roofing contractor can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to figure out the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors in New River, AZ
When you need roofing maintenance services in New River, AZ, then our platform is the answer. The roofing professionals featured on our site have the skills and qualifications you’re searching for. You can find someone who takes extra measures in making sure that the finest customer service is implemented and that you get quality services on your roofing project.
Our platform also collects a wealth of information to help you before you start sifting through our database of licensed roofing professionals.
Are you looking for roofing maintenance services? Aside from having leaks or other obvious concerns, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a wise choice.
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's a sign of a leaky roof. A professional roofer can make repairs right away and stop it from getting worse.
- Warps or Buckling: The boards used for decking can warp or bend under pressure.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a promising sign. A roofing maintenance contractor will clean your gutters in addition to checking up on your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and stop water. A roofing contractor can fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Shingles: Inspecting your shingles can help you know if they need to be replaced. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't sustain more damages.
Hire a contractor who can make your roofing maintenance an easy process. Once you’ve found the right fit, then it's just getting your estimate and scheduling an appointment to get your roof in order.