Find a roofer in Marana, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Arizona // Marana
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
What's the estimated time needed for constructing a replacement roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer will be based on the measurements of your roof, but there are also many other things involved. The average residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so on average, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Another thing you need to take into account is the weather forecast in Marana, AZ. Storms will make working conditions terrible and this is going to extend the timeline. If a storm is supposed to happen during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to get done.
The layout of your roof is another thing that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofer is giving an estimate for the job. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofing contractor will be able to estimate the hours for the job.
Which time is best to get a roof inspection?
Many roofers suggest biannual inspections for your roof since regular inspections have been proven to increase the longevity of your roof. Another thing to consider is, by not getting a roofing inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
How do roofing contractors generally price their services for roof replacement?
It’s challenging to come up with a precise amount on how much a new roof is going to come out to because there are a few things that will establish the total cost. Generally, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials used. The cost of your new roof will be factored by the materials you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Getting an estimate for the layout of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more complex because you’ll have to factor in various angles. Here's how a roofing specialist can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and give you a better estimate on the cost of your roof.
How much does it cost to fix a roof top?
Concerning the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted two ways: major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to do the minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should contact an expert.
Any repairs that are major do require specialized knowledge and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
Roofing Maintenance Companies near Marana, AZ
Thumbtack is the perfect home management site that helps you find roofing maintenance professionals in Marana, AZ. See what experiences other people have had, talk directly with the roofing repair company want to hire, get a quote, and more all from one easy-to-use app.
Our app also compiles useful data to help you prior to browsing through our database of qualified roofing contractors.
Are you looking for roofing maintenance services? Aside from leakage or other obvious concerns, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a good decision.
- The Age of Your Roof: In general, 20-25 years is expected of a roof, so if you know your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to contact a roofer to come check it out.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is a serious problem and requires to be attended to. An established roof repair company can remediate the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find excessive granules from your shingles in your gutters, it means that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing maintenance specialist will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is roof cement you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, warped, or missing shingles should be swapped out with new ones by a professional. Routine maintenance services will help you address problems like this and avoid leaks.
Hire a contractor who can make your roofing maintenance an easy process. Once you’ve found the company you want, it’s just a matter of getting your quote and scheduling an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.