Find a roofer in Lukeville, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the normal price charged by roofers for a replacement job?
It’s challenging to know exactly how much a replacement is going to come out to because there are several things that will influence the overall cost. Mostly, replacing your roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the job and the materials used. The price of your new roof will be calculated by the materials you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Estimating the layout of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more intricate because you’ll have to account for various angles. Here's how a roofing professional can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to decipher the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What is the expected expenditure for roof maintenance services?
On the subject of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to handle minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re worried about your safety, then you should leave them to the professionals.
Any repairs that are major call for specialized knowledge and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What is the normal cost per square foot for roofing services?
Services for your roof can hover around $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Of course, the overall cost will differ with the products that are being used for your roof repairs.
What's the approximate time required for building a replacement roof?
The time that is needed for a roofing contractor to do a replacement will be based on the dimensions of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other things to consider. The typical residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so generally speaking, a roofing professional can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you need to take into account is the projected weather in Lukeville, AZ. Storms will put a stop to work and this will extend the timeline. If this is going on during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to finish.
The layout of your roof is another thing that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofing specialist can approximate the hours for the job.
Roofing Maintenance Services near Lukeville, AZ
Thumbtack will simplify your search for roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Lukeville, AZ. Our streamlined site gives you all the convenience you need, which means you can look through dozens of profiles and easily narrow down your options. We facilitate the hiring process by providing you useful information to ratings, pricing information, background, and more. Begin your search for a roofing repair and roofing replacement company here on Thumbtack and find the best professional for the job.
It's important to have a roof you can depend on for your house throughout any season. For a safe house with a roof designed to last, you can find the best roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors through Thumbtack.
Are you looking for roofing repair and roofing replacement services? Aside from having leaks or other obvious issues, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a smart decision.
- Age: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years, so if you think your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to contact a roofing contractor to come inspect it.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get immediate repairs if you notice a sagging roof deck because it can cause serious issues. Professional roofing repairs will remediate the problem and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find excessive granules from your shingles in your gutters, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and functioning properly.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you see shingles that are ripped, curled, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs an inspection. A roof inspection will identify worn-out shingles and provide quality repairs to avoid leaks from doing further damage.
Hire a contractor who can make your roofing repair and roofing replacement a streamlined process. Once you’ve found the company you want, it’s just a matter of requesting a quote and setting up an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.