Find a roofer in Laveen, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Arizona // Laveen
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
What is a good time for scheduling a roofing appointment?
Most roofing contractors recommend biannual inspections for your roof since routine check-ups are the best things to make your roof last longer. Something to think about is, by not getting a roofing evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
What is the usual cost of replacement services from a roofer?
It’s challenging to pinpoint exactly how much a replacement is going to cost you since there are a few factors that will influence the total cost. Usually, a new roof is in the ballpark of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the products being used. The cost of your new roof will be factored by the products you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be tricky if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing expert can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and give you a better estimate on the cost of your roof.
How much is a roofer's rate to fix the roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re worried about your safety, then you should leave them to the professionals.
Any repairs that are major do require experience and they are going to cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
During which time of the year should I book an appointment for roofing services?
Despite what season it is, you can call a roofer for roofing services. However, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a common time for these services, it can be difficult to book time with a roofer. This means that waiting until winter could be a more convenient time to call a roofer.
Many professionals who specialize in roofing are slow during the colder months, but you could be dealing with more severe weather. Summer is sort of like winter, but rather than wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with heat.
Spring is also not a bad time for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and partially uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Maintenance Companies near Laveen, AZ
Thumbtack will make your search for roofing maintenance services more convenient in Laveen, AZ. Our streamlined platform is easy to navigate, so you can look through dozens of profiles and come up with some options. We assist in the vetting process by providing you useful information to ratings, pricing, years in business, and more. Start your search for a roofing maintenance contractor on the app and hire the best professional for the job.
Our platform also collects useful data to help you prior to browsing through our network of qualified roofing professionals.
For the most part you'll know when you need to call in a roofing replacement or roofing repair company, but listed below are some other aspects about your roof to take into consideration:
- The Age of Your Roof: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts. If you think your roof is older than that, you may want to call a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and needs immediate attention. A roofing repair contractor can fix the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing repair specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to seal joints and stop water penetration. Contact a roofing maintenance contractor to fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to avoid water leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected can help you know if it's time for them to be replaced. If a patch of them are very discolored, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't sustain more extensive damages.
Hire someone who can make your roofing maintenance an easy and satisfactory process. Once you’ve found the right fit, it’s just a matter of getting your quote and booking an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.