Find a roofer in Lake Montezuma, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
When is the best time to arrange for a roof inspection?
Most roofing professionals advise getting twice-yearly roof inspections since routine inspections have been proven to make your roof last longer. Something to consider is, by not having an inspection done, any warranty you have could be waived.
What is the standard cost charged by roofers for a replacement job?
It’s difficult to narrow down how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are a few factors that will establish the total cost. Commonly, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials being used. The cost of your roof replacement will be factored by the materials you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Measuring the size of your roof can also be hard if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to factor in various angles. Here's how a roofing expert can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and give you a better estimate on the cost of your roof.
What should I budget to fix my roof?
In relation to the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified two ways: minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to handle minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re worried about your safety, then you should reach out to a professional.
Major repairs do require specialized knowledge and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
At which season should I book an appointment for roofing services?
No matter what time of year it is, you can get roofing services. However, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. But because it is a common time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to book time with a professional. This means that winter could be a more convenient time to schedule.
A lot of roofers have more down time during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather. Summer is sort of like winter, but rather than wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and partially uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies near Lake Montezuma, AZ
You can rely on Thumbtack to make your search for roofing maintenance services more convenient in Lake Montezuma, AZ. Our user-friendly app gives you all the convenience you need, which means you can search through a range of profiles and easily narrow down your options. We help with the vetting process by providing you useful information to ratings, pricing information, background, and more. Begin your search for a roofing maintenance company here on Thumbtack and find the best candidate for the job.
Our app also collects useful data to help you before you start browsing through our network of qualified roofing companies.
Most of the time you'll know when you need to call in a roofing repair or roofing replacement contractor, but listed below are some other things about your roof to take into consideration:
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years, so if you think your roof has been around for longer, you may want to contact a roofer to come take a look at it.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is a serious issue and needs immediate attention. An established roof repair contractor can remediate the issue before a replacement is needed.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is designed to let snow and rain stream through the valleys downward to your gutters. If there aren't any shingles in place or they're falling apart, you could experience some leaks.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to seal joints and prevent water. Contact a roofing repair company to fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to avoid water leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, warped, or missing shingles will need to be swapped out with new ones by an expert. Routine maintenance services will help you address issues like this and avoid leaks.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you a hassle-free way to find the best companies for roofing maintenance services. No matter if you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the job is streamlined through our app.