Find a roofer in Kirkland, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
What is the standard price charged by roofers for a replacement job?
It’s difficult to narrow down how much a new roof is going to come out to since there are several things that will determine the total cost. Usually, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the hours put into the job and the products used. The cost of your new roof will be factored by the products you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Measuring the layout of your roof can also be hard if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to factor in various angles. Here's how a roofing expert can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof.
What is the price range for fixing a roof?
In the matter of the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified two ways: major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to do the minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re worried about your safety, then you should reach out to a professional.
Major repairs do require specialized knowledge and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What do most roofers charge per square foot?
Roofing services can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the labor and materials. Of course, the cost factor will differ with the products that are being used for the job.
What's the estimated time needed for constructing a replacement roof?
The time it takes for a roofing contractor to do a replacement will be based on the measurements of your roof, but there are also a lot of other things involved. The average residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so generally speaking, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you should take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Poor weather will make working conditions unpleasant and this is going to delay the job. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to get done.
The style of your roof is another factor that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofing specialist will be able to approximate a timeline for the job.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies near Kirkland, AZ
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management platform that helps you connect with roofing repair and roofing replacement professionals in Kirkland, AZ. See what others have to say, communicate directly with the roofing maintenance company want to hire, get an estimate, and more all from one convenient app.
It's important to have a roof you can depend on for your house throughout any season. For a secure house with a roof designed to last, you can find the best roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors through Thumbtack.
For the most part you'll know when you need to call in a roofing repair or roofing replacement company, but listed below are some other things to take into account:
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's indicative of a leaky roof. A professional roofing contractor can make repairs as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and needs to be attended to. A roofing repair company can fix the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is built to let snow and rain stream through the valleys and into your gutters. If there aren't any shingles in place or they've deteriorated, you may get some leakage.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to seal joints and prevent water. A roofer can fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are cracked, in pieces, or missing entirely, it's a sign that your roof needs attention. Roofing maintenance services will identify worn-out shingles and provide top-notch repairs to prevent leaks from doing further damage.
Thumbtack is a free app providing you with a convenient way to find the right professionals for roofing repair and roofing replacement services. Whether you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the job is streamlined with our app.