Find a roofer in Holbrook, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
What is the normal price for roof replacement services from a roofing contractor?
It’s difficult to narrow down how much a replacement is going to come out to since there are several factors that will influence the total cost. Mostly, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials used. The cost of your roof replacement will be calculated by the materials you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of your cost will be towards labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be difficult if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to account for various angles. This is where a roofing expert can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to figure out the measurements of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the cost of your roof.
How much can it cost to repair the roof?
On the subject of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to handle minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should contact a roofer.
Major repairs do require experience and they are going to cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
What is the regular price per square foot that roofers charge?
Roofing services can hover around $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Needless to say, how expensive it will be will differ depending on what materials are being used for your project.
What is the normal period of time for a roof replacement?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer is dependent on the size of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other factors to consider. The typical residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so usually, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Another thing you should take into consideration is the weather forecast in your area. Storms will make working conditions terrible and this will push out the timeline. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to finish.
The style of your roof is another thing that you should think about. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofer can estimate a timeline for the project.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors in Holbrook, Arizona
Thumbtack is the perfect home improvement platform that helps you connect with roofing maintenance professionals in Holbrook, Arizona. See what experiences other customers have had, talk directly with the roofing replacement contractor you’re interested in, schedule a service appointment, and pay all from one convenient app.
It's crucial to have a roof you can count on for your house at any time during the year. For a safe house with a roof made to last, you can hire the best roofing maintenance companies through Thumbtack.
For the most part you'll know when you need to reach out to a roofing maintenance professional, but listed below are some other aspects about your roof to take into consideration:
- Age: Approximately 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts. If you think your roof has been around for longer, you may want to call a roofing contractor to come inspect it.
- Warps or Buckling: The boards that make your roof can warp or bend under pressure.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance contractor will keep your gutters clean and functioning properly.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and prevent water. Contact a roofing repair contractor to fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to avoid water leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are cracked, curled, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs attention. A roof inspection will identify worn-out shingles and provide first-rate repairs to avoid leaks from doing further damage.
It's unnecessary to deal with a damaged roof when there are so many licensed contractors available to assist. With our streamlined platform, you can get quality roofing maintenance services in Holbrook, Arizona. Get the premium roofing maintenance services you need for your property right away.