Find a roofer in Holbrook, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Why is a good roof important?
The reason why a stable roof is so essential is because it provides security for your home, increases your home's value, and makes your energy efficiency better.
The roof is the protective barrier for your entire property. It defends against wind, rain, hail, snow, falling objects, and more. This means if your roof isn't stable, your home could develop some leaks, which can cause other problems.
Your roof also contributes a lot to your property value. Because it’s such an important part of your home, a roof in good condition demonstrates a reliable property. If you were looking to sell, a buyer would be thrilled about your home if it has a solid, stable roof over it.
Finally, everyone is delighted with an energy efficient property. It means your energy bills aren't expensive and that your house keeps a comfortable temperature.
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The amount of time it takes to replace a roof is dependent on the size of your roof, however, there are also many other things to consider. The average roof for a residence is approximately 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so on average, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in Holbrook, Arizona. Storms will make working conditions awful and this is going to postpone the job. If this is going on during your roof replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to finish.
The style of your roof is an important thing that you should consider. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roof replacement specialist can come up with a timeline for the job.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are going to be the most cost-effective solution for your roof replacement, and just because they are the lower-cost option, it doesn’t mean they should be disregarded. In fact, you’ll see most houses in your neighborhood with asphalt shingling on the roof since they are strong and do a great job of protecting your home while being more budget friendly. Also, they have a simple style that will look great on any residential property.
Asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more expensive materials. They typically have a 15-20 year warranty. But you can also buy top-quality asphalt shingles that do last longer.
When should I replace my roof?
Replacing your roof needs to be an option when repairs won't hold up. A roof replacement is needed if you’re dealing with these types of problems:
- AGE: The older your roof is, the likelihood of it needing to be replaced becomes greater. Asphalt shingles are a normal selection for residential homes and these usually have a warranty of 15-20 years. When the roof on your home is around this age, it’s a smart idea to get routine inspections so you can determine when a roof replacement is necessary.
- SAGGING: When your roof is drooping, it's a clue that the plywood decking is damaged. This isn't a good sign, and this usually means you need a roof replacement.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof protects your entire home, so there should be no shock that the materials that make up your roof will get worn out over time.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies near Holbrook, Arizona
When you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Holbrook, Arizona, there's no better way to go about it. The roofing contractors featured on our site have the skills and experience you’re looking for. You can find the best roofing contractor who takes extra measures in making sure that the best customer service is implemented and that you get total satisfaction on your roofing repairs.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is always required to keep their property in good condition. It’s best to keep on top of repairs to avoid having to pay an expensive roof replacement.
Most of the time you'll know when it's time to get in touch with a roofing repair or roofing replacement professional, but listed below are some other things about your roof to take into consideration:
- Age: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years. If you know your roof has been around for longer, you may want to contact a roofer to come check it out.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get repairs at once if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can cause serious problems. Professional roofing repairs will resolve the issue and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance company will clean your gutters while checking up on your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to get to the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing company to fix deteriorating, missing, or broken flashing to avoid leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected will let you know if replacing them is necessary. If a patch of them are very discolored, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't undergo more damages.
It's unnecessary to put up with a dilapidated roof when there are so many professional roofers available to help. With our user-friendly platform, you can get the best roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Holbrook, Arizona. Get the roofing services you need for your property now.