Find a roofer in Globe, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When is the best season for roofing services?
Even though you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a common time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a contractor. This means that winter could be a better time for an appointment.
Many professionals who specialize in roofing are slow during the winter, but you could be dealing with more erratic weather. Summer is kind of like winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with hot temperatures.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and partially unpredictable, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the rate for most roofers per square foot?
Roofing services can hover around $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Of course, the cost per square foot will differ depending on what materials are being used for your roof repairs.
How long does it typically take for a roofing contractor to replace a roof?
The amount of time it takes for a roofer to do a replacement will be based on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors to think about. The average roof for a house is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you should take into account is the weather report in your area. Storms will put a halt on work and this can really postpone the job. If bad weather is supposed to take place during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to finish.
The complexity of your roof is another thing that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofing contractor can come up with the hours for the project.
What is the recommended timing for booking a roof inspection?
Many roofing contractors advise getting twice-yearly inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because routine inspections are the best things to make your roof last longer. Another thing to consider is, by not getting an inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services in Globe, AZ
When you need roofing maintenance services in Globe, AZ, then our platform is your best resource. The roofing companies featured on our site have the skills and qualifications you need for your project. You can find someone who takes extra measures in making sure that the finest customer service is implemented and that you get quality services on your roofing project.
Our platform also compiles a wealth of information to help you prior to browsing through our database of qualified roofing contractors.
Routine checkups can help you keep up with any wear-and-tear before it gets worse and lets you extend the lifespan of your roof. How can you tell when you need a licensed, roofing maintenance contractor to come out to your home? You may realize there are certain signs of wear such as:
- Age: Approximately 20-25 years is expected of a roof, so if you know your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to call a roofing contractor to come take a look at it.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is a critical problem and needs attention at once. An established roof repair contractor can fix the issue before a replacement is needed.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules from your shingles in your gutters, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to seal joints and stop water penetration. Contact a roofing repair company to fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to prevent leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, warped, or missing shingles should be swapped out with new ones by an expert. Routine repair services will help you address issues like this and prevent leaks.
Hire a company that can make your roofing maintenance a streamlined and satisfactory process. When you’ve found the right fit, it’s just a matter of requesting a quote and setting up an appointment to get your roof in order.