Find a roofer in Globe, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
What's the estimated time required for building a replacement roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer is dependent on the measurements of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors involved. The average residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so on average, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you should take into consideration is the weather forecast in your area. Storms will put a halt on work and this is going to extend the timeline. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to get done.
The complexity of your roof is an important thing that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofer is quoting you on your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofer can come up with a timeline for the project.
What is the right occasion to schedule a roof inspection?
Most roofers advise getting biannual inspections for your roof since regular check-ups have been proven to make your roof last longer. Another thing to think about is, by not having an evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
How do roofers normally price labor for roof replacement?
It’s challenging to know exactly how much a new roof is going to cost you since there are several factors that will determine the total cost. Mostly, a new roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the products being used. The cost of your roof replacement will be determined by the products you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Measuring the size of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more complex since you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing contractor can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to determine the square footage of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof.
What kind of prices are related to repairing a roof?
When it comes to the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to take care of minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should reach out to a roofing contractor.
Any repairs that are major do require the attention of a roofer and they are going to be more expensive. You can anticipate your major repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
Roofing Maintenance Companies near Globe, Arizona
Thumbtack will make your search for roofing maintenance services more convenient in Globe, Arizona. Our streamlined app gives you all the convenience you need, so you can look through various profiles and come up with some options. We facilitate the hiring process by giving you access to ratings, pricing, experience, and more. Begin your search for a roofing maintenance contractor on the app and find the best candidate for your project.
Our app also compiles a wealth of information to help you prior to sifting through our database of licensed roofing companies.
For the most part you'll know when you need to get in touch with a roofing repair or roofing replacement company, but listed below are some other things about your roof to take into consideration:
- Age: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts. If you think your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to contact a roofer to come inspect it.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is a critical issue and needs attention immediately. An established roof repair company can remediate the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find excessive granules from your shingles in your gutters, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair contractor will keep your gutters clean and functioning properly.
- Damaged flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to get to the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing company to fix deteriorating, missing, or broken flashing to avoid leaks.
- Shingles: Routing inspections of your shingles can help you know if it's time for them to be replaced. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't undergo more damages.
Thumbtack is a free app providing you with an easy solution to find the best companies to address your roofing needs. No matter if you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your job is made easier through our app.