Find a roofer in Flagstaff, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
During which season should I schedule an appointment for roofing services?
Even though you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a popular time for these services, it can be difficult to schedule time with a contractor. This is why winter could be a better time to book.
A lot of roofers are slow during the winter, but you could be dealing with more severe weather conditions. And summer has the same issue as winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with hot temperatures.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and partially uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be uncovered.
What is the customary rate per square foot that roofing specialists charge?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the materials and the labor. Needless to say, the overall cost will change with the products that are being used for the job.
What's the approximate time required for constructing a replacement roof?
The amount of time that is needed for a roofing contractor to do a replacement really depends on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also many other things to consider. The typical roof for a residential property is around 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so generally speaking, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you should take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Bad weather will put a stop to work and this will extend the timeline. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to complete.
The complexity of your roof is another factor that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roofer will be able to estimate a timeline for the job.
When is a roof inspection necessary?
The majority of roofing professionals advise getting biannual roof inspections, and the reason why is because routine inspections have been proven to make your roof last longer. Something to think about is, by not getting a roofing inspection done, any warranty you have could be voided.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors in Flagstaff, Arizona
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement site that helps you connect with roofing replacement and roofing repair contractors in Flagstaff, Arizona. See what experiences other customers have had, communicate directly with the roofing replacement company you’re interested in, get an estimate, and more all from one convenient app.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is necessary so that their property stays in good condition. It’s smart to stay on top of repairs in order to prevent an expensive roof replacement.
Regularly, scheduled appointments can help you stay on top of any damage before it gets worse and lets you extend the lifespan of your roof. So, how do you know when you need a licensed, roofing replacement and roofing repair company to come out to your home? You may notice certain things to look out for, including:
- Leaking: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are indicative of your roof leaking. A good roofing contractor can fix the issue as soon as possible and prevent it from getting worse.
- Warps or Buckling: The sheets of wood that make your roof can end up warping or are bending under pressure.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance specialist will keep your gutters clean and functioning properly.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to protect joints and stop water. A roofer can fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are cracked, in pieces, or missing entirely, it's a sign that your roof needs to be looked at. Roofing maintenance services will identify worn-out shingles and provide quality repairs to avoid leaks from causing further damage.
No one should put up with a run-down roof when there are so many licensed contractors available to help. With our powerful platform, you can find the finest roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Flagstaff, Arizona. Get the premium roofing maintenance services you need for your house now.