Find a roofer in Eloy, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Which roof style is the most affordable?
The roofing material that's the most cost-effective is going to be asphalt shingles, and just because they are the lower-cost option, it doesn’t mean they should be disregarded. Truthfully, you’ll see most residential properties in your neighborhood with asphalt shingles on their roofs because they are durable and do a fantastic job of protecting your property in addition to being more budget friendly. Also, they have a simple style that will look good on any residential property.
Asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more expensive materials. They usually have a lifespan of 15-20 years. But there is the option to get higher-grade asphalt shingles that do last longer.
When should I replace my roof?
Replacing your roof needs to be your ultimate decision when fixing up sections just don’t do the job anymore. A roof replacement is necessary if you’re putting up with these kinds of problems:
- AGE: When your roof is older, the possibility of having it be replaced becomes more pressing. Asphalt shingles are a normal choice for residential spaces and these usually have a 15-20 year warranty. If the roof on your property has aged this much, it’s a wise choice to get consistent inspections in order to figure out when a roof replacement is needed.
- SAGGING: If your roof is drooping, it's a sign that the deck plywood is damaged. Sagging is not ideal, and this does mean you need roof replacement services.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof defends the rest of your property, so there should be no shock that the materials used for your roof will get worn out over time.
What time of year is best to replace a roof?
Even though you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year to get roof replacement services. But because it is a common time for these services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a professional. This is why waiting later in the year could be a better time for services.
A lot of roofing contractors are slow during the winter, but you could be putting up with more severe weather conditions. And summer is similar to winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be putting up with the heat.
Spring can also be good for roof replacements. Even though the weather can still be wet and rather unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be uncovered.
Why is a good roof important?
The reason you want a good roof is because it protects your property, enhances your home’s curb appeal, and makes your energy efficiency better.
The roof is the defensive barrier for the rest of your house. It defends against wind, rain, hail, snow, falling debris, and more. This means if your roof isn't stable, your home could develop some leaks, and this can cause other problems.
Your roof also contributes a lot to your curb appeal. Because it’s such a fundamental part of your property, a roof in good condition shows a great deal of stability. In a situation where you are selling, a home buyer would be enthusiastic about your property if it has a solid, steady roof over it.
Lastly, having an energy efficient home delights anyone. It means your utility bills are lower and that your home maintains a consistent temperature.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Eloy, ArizonaHome // Arizona // Eloy
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies near Eloy, Arizona
If you need roofing maintenance services in Eloy, Arizona, then our platform is the answer. The roofing experts featured on Thumbtack have the skills and qualifications you’re looking for. You can find someone who takes extra measures in making sure that the best customer service is put in place and that you get quality services on your roofing repairs.
It's important to have a a structure over your head that you can rely on throughout any season. For a secure home with a roof designed to last, you can hire the best roofing maintenance companies through Thumbtack.
Are you looking for roofing maintenance services? With the exception of leakage or other obvious problems, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a smart choice.
- Age: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years, so if you know your roof is older than that, you may want to contact a roofing contractor to come take a look at it.
- Warps or Buckling: The sheets of wood used for decking can end up warping or are bending over time.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find excessive granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair contractor will keep your gutters clean and functioning properly.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is the material used to protect joints and prevent water. Contact a roofing repair contractor to fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to prevent leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, warped, or missing shingles should be swapped out with new ones by a professional. Regular inspections will also help you address problems like this and prevent leaks.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you a hassle-free way to hire the best professionals for roofing maintenance services. Whether you’re looking for a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your job is streamlined through our app.