Find a roofer in Duncan, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a roof replacement really depends on the size of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other things involved. The typical residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so generally speaking, a roofing contractor can finish a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Storms will make working conditions less than ideal and this will extend the timeline. If bad weather is expected to happen during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to finish.
The complexity of your roof is another thing that you should think about. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A complex roof will take more time and your roof replacement contractor will be able to approximate the hours for the job.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are going to be the most affordable solution for your roof replacement, and just because they are the cheaper product, it doesn’t mean they aren’t good. In actuality, you’ll see most residential properties in your area with asphalt shingling on the roof since they are strong and do a fantastic job of protecting your property while being more budget friendly. Plus, they have a simple style that will look great on any home.
However, asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more pricier materials. They usually have a lifespan of 15-20 years. But you can also purchase higher-end asphalt shingles that do last longer.
When should I replace my roof?
Replacing your roof should be an option when repairs won't hold up. A roof replacement is needed if you’re putting up with these kinds of issues:
- AGE: When your roof is older, the probability of it needing to be replaced is more pressing. Asphalt shingles are a regular selection for residential spaces and these typically have a 15-20 year lifespan. If the roof on your property is around this age, it’s a smart choice to get routine inspections in order to determine when a roof replacement is necessary.
- SAGGING: If your roof is drooping, it's a clue that the deck plywood is damaged. Sagging is not ideal, and this does mean you need roof replacement services.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof protects your entire property, so there should be no shock that the materials that make up your roof will deteriorate over time.
How much is a roof?
It’s challenging to narrow down how much a roof replacement is going to cost you since there are several things that will establish the overall cost. Generally, replacing your roof is in the ballpark of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the job and the materials being used. The price of your roof replacement will be factored by the materials you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Measuring the size of your roof can also be difficult if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to factor in various angles. Here's how a roofing expert can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to figure out the measurements of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Duncan, ArizonaHome // Arizona // Duncan
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Services in Duncan, AZ
If you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Duncan, AZ, there's no better way to find them. The roofing companies featured on our site have the qualifications you need for your project. You can find the best roofing contractor who takes the effort to make sure that the finest customer service is provided and that you get total satisfaction on your roof replacement.
Our site also collects a wealth of information to help you before you start sifting through our database of vetted roofing contractors.
For the most part you'll know when you need to reach out to a roofing maintenance contractor, but here are some other aspects to take into account:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are a sign of your roof leaking. A professional roofing contractor can fix the issue right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Warps or Buckling: The sheets of wood that make your roof can warp or bend over time.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and degrading shingles are not a promising sign. A roofing repair company will clean your gutters while checking up on your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to protect joints and prevent water. Contact a roofing maintenance contractor to fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you notice there are shingles that are cracked, curled, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs an inspection. Roofing maintenance services will identify worn-out shingles and provide top-notch repairs to prevent leaks from doing more damage.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you a convenient way to find the right contractors to address your roofing needs. No matter if you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the job is streamlined with our app.