Find a roofer in Cochise, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
What is the usual period of time for a roof replacement?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer is dependent on the size of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other things to consider. The average residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you need to take into account is the weather forecast in your area. Storms will put a stop to work and this is going to extend the timeline. If a storm is expected to happen during your replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to complete.
The complexity of your roof is an important factor that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofer can estimate the hours for the job.
What is the recommended timing for scheduling a roof inspection?
The majority of roofing contractors advise getting twice-yearly roof inspections, and the reason why is because routine inspections are the best things to make your roof last longer. Another thing to consider is, by not having an evaluation done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
At what cost will a roofer charge for a roof replacement?
It’s challenging to come up with a precise amount on how much a new roof is going to cost you because there are a few things that will establish the overall cost. Mostly, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the materials being used. The cost of your new roof will be calculated by the materials you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Measuring the layout of your roof can also be hard if your roof is more intricate because you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing specialist can be of assistance. They’ll be able to calculate the square footage of your roof and give you a better estimate on the cost of your roof.
How much is a roofer's rate to repair the roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, your needs can be classified into two categories: major or minor repairs. A little bit of maintenance can fall anywhere between $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to take care of minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should contact a roofer.
Any repairs that are major call for experience and they are going to be more expensive. You can expect major roofing repairs to range from $1,500 to $7,000.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies in Cochise, Arizona
Thumbtack will make your search for roofing maintenance services more convenient in Cochise, Arizona. Our user-friendly platform is easy to navigate, which means you can look through dozens of profiles and come up with some options. We assist in the vetting process by providing you useful information to detailed customer reviews, pricing information, background, and more. Begin your search for a roofing maintenance contractor here on Thumbtack and find the right professional for the job.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is needed to keep their property in good condition. It’s best to keep on top of repairs in order to prevent an expensive roof replacement.
For the most part you'll know when you need to call in a roofing maintenance professional, but listed below are some other aspects to take into account:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are a sign of your roof leaking. A good roofing contractor can make repairs as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and needs attention at once. An established roof repair company can remediate the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is built to allow snow and rain to flow through the valleys and into your gutters. When there aren't any shingles in place or they're falling apart, you may get some leakage.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar or roof cement you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you see shingles that are cracked, in pieces, or missing entirely, it's a sign that your roof needs to be looked at. Roofing maintenance services will identify damaged shingles and provide top-notch repairs to prevent leaks from doing further damage.
Find a company that can make your roofing maintenance a streamlined process. Once you’ve found the right candidate, then it's just requesting a estimate and scheduling an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.