Find a roofer in Catalina, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Catalina, ArizonaRoofing // Arizona // Catalina
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What is the typical price charged by roofing professionals for a replacement job?
It’s hard to come up with an exact amount on how much a replacement is going to cost you since there are several things that will determine the overall cost. Usually, replacing your roof is in the ballpark of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the project and the materials being used. The cost of your roof replacement will be determined by the materials you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of your cost will be for labor.
Estimating the size of your roof can also be hard if your roof is more complex since you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing contractor can be of assistance. They’ll be able to decipher the square footage of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
What costs are associated with repairing a roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. Minor maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to handle minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of how to do them or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should reach out to a professional.
Any repairs that are major do require experience and they are going to cost more. You can anticipate your major repairs being in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What should I expect to pay per square foot for a roofer's services?
Services for your roof can be between $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the materials being used and the labor. Needless to say, the overall cost will differ depending on what materials are being used for your roof repairs.
What is the normal period of time for a roof replacement?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer will be based on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also many other things to consider. The typical roof for a house is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you should take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Bad weather will make working conditions less than ideal and this can really postpone the job. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to finish.
The complexity of your roof is another thing that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofer is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofing professional will be able to come up with a timeline for the project.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Services near Catalina, Arizona
Thumbtack is the perfect home management site that helps you find roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors in Catalina, Arizona. See what others have to say, talk directly with the roofing replacement company want to hire, get an estimate, and pay all from one convenient app.
Our site also puts together a wealth of information to help you before you start sifting through our network of vetted roofing contractors.
Do you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services? Apart from having leaks or other obvious concerns, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a smart decision.
- Age: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years. If you know your roof has been around for longer, you may want to call a roofer to come take a look at it.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get repairs at once if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can cause worse problems. Roofing repairs done by a professional will remediate the problem and avoid a replacement.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is designed to let snow and rain stream through the valleys downward to your gutters. If there are shingles missing or they're falling apart, you may get some leakage.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to protect joints and prevent water. A roofing contractor can fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you notice there are shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or missing entirely, this can be an indicator that your roof needs an inspection. Roofing maintenance services will identify deteriorated shingles and provide quality repairs to prevent leaks from doing more damage.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you an easy solution to find the right contractors for roofing repair and roofing replacement services. Whether you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your job is made easier through our app.