Find a roofer in Casa Grande, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Which roof style is the most affordable?
The roofing material that's the most cost-effective is going to be asphalt shingles, and just because they are the cheaper option, it doesn’t mean they should be disregarded. Truthfully, you’ll see most residential properties in your area with asphalt shingles on their roofs because they are reliable and serve the purpose of protecting your property while being more budget friendly. Plus, they have a simple style that will look good on any home.
Asphalt shingles do require some attention more often than the more pricier products. They normally have a 15-20 year lifespan. But you can always buy higher-end asphalt shingles that do perform even better.
When should I replace my roof?
Replacing your roof needs to be your ultimate decision when fixing up sections just don’t do the job anymore. A roof replacement is necessary if you’re putting up with these types of problems:
- AGE: If your roof has aged, the likelihood of it needing to be replaced is more pressing. Asphalt shingles are very common on residential homes and these typically have a lifespan of 15-20 years. If the roof on your property is around this age, it’s a smart choice to get routine inspections in order to determine when a roof replacement is needed.
- SAGGING: If your roof is drooping, it's a sign that the plywood decking is damaged. This isn't ideal, and this does mean you need your roof replaced.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof is a protective barrier for your entire property, so it should come as no surprise that the materials used for your roof will deteriorate over time.
What time of year is best to replace a roof?
Despite what time of year it is, you can get a roof replacement. However, fall is the most common time of year for a roof replacement. Since it is a popular time for roof replacements, it can be difficult to schedule time with a professional. This means that waiting later in the year could be a more convenient time for an appointment.
A lot of roofing companies have more down time during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of severe weather. And summer has the same issue as winter, but rather than wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a bad time for roof replacement services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and slightly uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be uncovered.
Why is a good roof important?
The reason you want a good roof is because it protects your property, enhances your home’s curb appeal, and makes your home more energy efficient.
The roof is the defensive barrier for the rest of your home. It defends against harsh weather, falling objects, and more. This means if your roof isn't stable, you could get leaks in your home, which can lead to other problems.
Your roof also contributes a lot to your property value. Since it’s such an essential component of your property, a roof in good condition illustrates a great deal of stability. In a situation where you are selling, a buyer would be much more excited about your property if it has a strong, steady roof protecting it.
Lastly, everyone is content with an energy efficient home. It means your utility bills are lower and that your home maintains a comfortable temperature.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Casa Grande, ArizonaHome // Arizona // Casa Grande
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Services near Casa Grande, AZ
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement platform that helps you connect with roofing repair and roofing replacement professionals in Casa Grande, AZ. See what other customers have to say, talk directly with the roofing maintenance contractor you’re interested in, get an estimate, and pay all from one convenient app.
Our platform also compiles a wealth of information to help you prior to sifting through our database of vetted roofing companies.
For the most part you'll know when you need to call in a roofing repair or roofing replacement contractor, but here are some other things about your roof to take into consideration:
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's indicative of your roof leaking. A professional roofing contractor can fix the issue right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Call a contractor immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can cause serious problems. Professional roofing repairs will remediate the problem and avoid replacement services.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a promising sign. A roofing repair contractor will clean your gutters while examining your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Broken flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing contractor to fix deteriorating, missing, or broken flashing to avoid leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, curled, or missing shingles will need to be replaced by a roofer. Routine inspections will also help you address problems like this and prevent leaks.
Thumbtack is a free app that gives you a convenient option to find the best companies for roofing repair and roofing replacement services. No matter if you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the process is streamlined with our platform.