Find a roofer in Buckeye, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Top 10 Roofing Repair & Replacement Professionals nearRoof Repair and Maintenance // Arizona // Buckeye
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
At what point should I think about getting an inspection done for my roof?
Most roofers advise getting twice-yearly inspections for your roof, and the reason why is because regular inspections are the best things to make your roof last longer. Something to consider is, by not getting an inspection done, any warranty you have could be voided.
How do roofers normally price their services for roof replacement?
It’s hard to pinpoint exactly how much a new roof is going to cost you since there are a few things that will influence the overall cost. Generally, replacing your roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials used. The price of your new roof will be calculated by the materials you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more complex since you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing contractor can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the square footage of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
How much can it cost to repair a roof top?
In relation to the condition of your roof, you're either looking at major or minor repairs. Minor maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to take care of minor stuff themselves, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re concerned about keeping safe, then you should contact a roofer.
Major repairs call for experience and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What is a good season for roofing projects?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a good time for these services, it can be a challenge to book time with a contractor. This is why winter could be a better time to schedule.
Many roofers are slow during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather. Summer is kind of like winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be dealing with high heat.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. While there's a chance it can still be wet and partially uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be repaired.
Roofing Maintenance Services in Buckeye, AZ
Thumbtack will simplify your search for roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Buckeye, AZ. Our user-friendly app gives you all the convenience you need, which means you can search through dozens of profiles and easily narrow down your options. We assist in the hiring process by giving you useful information to detailed customer reviews, pricing information, background, and more. Start your search for a roofing replacement and roofing repair company here on Thumbtack and hire the best candidate for your project.
Our app also compiles a wealth of information to help you prior to sifting through our database of licensed roofing professionals.
For the most part you'll know when it's time to reach out to a roofing repair or roofing replacement contractor, but here are some other aspects to consider about your roof:
- Age: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts. If you know your roof is older than that, you may want to contact a roofer to come inspect it.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get repairs at once if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can cause worse problems. Professional roofing repairs will resolve the issue and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and disintegrating shingles are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance company will clean your gutters while examining your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Broken flashing allows water to get to the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing company to fix worn out, missing, or damaged flashing to avoid leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected can help you know if replacing them is necessary. If a patch of them are very discolored, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't sustain more extensive damages.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you an easy way to hire the best professionals for roofing replacement and roofing repair services. No matter if you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your job is made easier with our platform.