Find a roofer in Bisbee, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When should I schedule to get roofing contractors come out?
While you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year for any type of roofing service. But because it is a great time for these services, it can be a challenge to book time with a roofer. This means that winter could be an easier time for services.
A lot of professionals who specialize in roofing are slow during the winter, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather conditions. And summer is similar to winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and rather uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be repaired.
What is the usual price roofers charge per square foot?
Services for your roof can hover around $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes the labor and materials. Needless to say, the cost per square foot will differ with the products that are being used for your project.
What is the usual duration for a roof rebuild?
The amount of time it takes for a roofing contractor to do a replacement is dependent on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also many other things involved. The average residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so on average, a roofing contractor can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you need to take into account is the projected weather in Bisbee, AZ. Poor weather will put a stop to work and this is going to push out the timeline. If bad weather is supposed to take place during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to get done.
The layout of your roof is another thing that you should think about. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofer is quoting you on the job. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofing specialist will be able to estimate a timeline for the job.
Which time is best to get my roof evaluated?
Many roofing professionals suggest twice-yearly roof inspections, and the reason why is because regular check-ups are the best things to make your roof last longer. Another thing to consider is, by not getting a roofing inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be voided.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies in Bisbee, AZ
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement platform that helps you find roofing maintenance professionals in Bisbee, AZ. See what experiences other customers have had, talk directly with the roofing maintenance company you’re interested in, book a service appointment, and more all from one easy-to-use app.
Our site also compiles useful data to help you before you start browsing through our database of qualified roofing contractors.
Are you looking for roofing maintenance services? Aside from having leaks or other glaring problems, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a smart decision.
- The Age of Your Roof: Approximately 20-25 years is expected of a roof, so if you think your roof is older than that, you may want to contact a roofer to come check it out.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Call a roofer immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can lead to serious problems. Roofing repairs done by an expert will resolve the issue and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance company will clean your gutters while checking up on your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is tar you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected can help you know if replacing them is necessary. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't undergo more damages.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you an easy way to hire the right contractors to address your roofing needs. Whether you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your part of the process is streamlined with our platform.