Find a roofer in Benson, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
At what time should I think about getting an inspection done for my roof?
Many roofing professionals recommend twice-yearly roof inspections since regular check-ups are the best things to make your roof last longer. Another thing to think about is, by not getting an inspection done, the warranty on your roof could be waived.
What is the typical price for roof replacement services from a roofer?
It’s challenging to pinpoint exactly how much a new roof is going to cost you because there are a few factors that will determine the overall cost. Mostly, a new roof is in the ballpark of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the products being used. The price of your new roof will be determined by the products you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Measuring the size of your roof can also be hard if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to factor in various angles. This is where a roofing contractor can be of assistance. They’ll be able to figure out the measurements of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the price of your roof replacement.
What cost can be expected to fix my roof?
Concerning the condition of your roof, your needs can be sorted into two categories: minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance will range anywhere from $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to handle minor stuff on their own, but if you’re unsure of what to do or you’re concerned about your safety, then you should contact an expert.
Major repairs call for the attention of a roofer and they do cost more. You can expect major roofing repairs to be in the $1,500 to $7,000 range.
What time of year is best for roofing services?
Despite what season it is, you can contact a roofer for roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year for any type of roofing service. Since it is a great time for these services, it can be difficult to book time with a professional. This is why winter could be a better time to call a contractor.
Many roofing companies have more down time during the colder months, but you could be dealing with more severe weather. And summer is similar to winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be dealing with the heat.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and slightly uncertain, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be uncovered.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services in Benson, AZ
When you need roofing maintenance services in Benson, AZ, then our platform is your best resource. The roofing professionals featured on our site have the experience you’re looking for. You can find the right candidate who takes the effort to make sure that the best customer service is put in place and that you get complete satisfaction on your roofing project.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is needed so that their property stays in a favorable condition. It’s smart to keep on top of repairs to avoid having to pay an expensive roof replacement.
For the most part you'll know when it's time to get in touch with a roofing repair or roofing replacement contractor, but listed below are some other aspects to consider about your roof:
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years. If you think your roof has been around for longer, you may want to call a roofer to come take a look at it.
- Warps or Buckling: The sheets of wood used for decking can warp or bend over time.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance company will clean your gutters in addition to inspecting your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to seal joints and stop water penetration. A roofer can fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to avoid water leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you see shingles that are ripped, curled, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs attention. A roof inspection will identify worn-out shingles and provide first-rate repairs to avoid leaks from causing further damage.
Thumbtack is free to use and gives you a convenient way to hire the best companies to address your roofing needs. Whether you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your job is streamlined through our platform.