Find a roofer in Ash Fork, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
When should I plan to get roofers come out?
No matter what time of year it is, you can contact a roofing contractor for roofing services. However, fall is the most common time of year for any type of roofing service. But because it is a common time for roofing services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a contractor. This means that winter could be an easier time to call a roofer.
A lot of roofing contractors are slow during the winter, but you could have more delays because of severe weather. And summer is similar to winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roofing services. Even though the weather can still be wet and partially unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be repaired.
What is the usual pricing per square foot for roof maintenance services?
Services for your roof can hover around $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the materials being used and the labor. Of course, the cost per square foot will differ depending on what materials are being used for the job.
What is the normal duration for a roof rebuild?
The time it takes for a roofing contractor to do a replacement is dependent on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other things involved. The typical residential roof is about 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofing contractor can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Storms will make working conditions terrible and this can really delay the job. If bad weather is expected to take place during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to get done.
The style of your roof is an important factor that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofer is quoting you on your project. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roofer can approximate a timeline for the job.
When is a roof inspection required?
Many roofers suggest biannual roof inspections, and the reason why is because routine inspections have been proven to make your roof last longer. Something to consider is, by not having an evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors near Ash Fork, Arizona
If you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Ash Fork, Arizona, there's no better way to go about it. The roofing companies featured on Thumbtack have the experience you need for your project. You can find someone who takes extra measures in making sure that the finest customer service is put in place and that you get quality services on your roof replacement.
It's crucial to have a roof you can rely on for your house at any time during the year. For a secure home with a roof designed to last, you can hire the best roofing repair and roofing replacement contractors through Thumbtack.
Regularly, scheduled appointments can help you stay on top of any wear-and-tear before it degrades any further and allows you to prolong the lifespan of your roof. How can you tell when you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services? You may realize there are certain things to look out for, including:
- Age: Approximately 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts, so if you know your roof is older than that, it might be time to call a roofer to come check it out.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is a serious issue and requires immediate attention. An established roof repair contractor can remediate the issue before a replacement is needed.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Roofs are built to allow snow and rain to stream through the valleys and into your gutters. If there are shingles missing or they've deteriorated, you may get some leakage.
- Damaged flashing: Broken flashing lets water penetrate the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing contractor to fix deteriorating, missing, or faulty flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you notice there are shingles that are cracked, curled, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs attention. A roof inspection will identify worn-out shingles and provide first-rate repairs to prevent leaks from doing further damage.
Thumbtack is a free app providing you with a hassle-free way to hire the right companies to address your roofing needs. Whether you’re looking for a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the job is made easier with our platform.