Find a roofer in Opelika, Alabama
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
When should I book an appointment to get roofing services done?
While you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year have your roof serviced. Since it is a great time for roofing services, it can be difficult to book time with a roofer. This means that winter could be a better time to book.
A lot of roofing companies are slow during the winter, but you could have more delays because of severe weather. And summer has the same issue as winter, but instead of wet and cold conditions, you’d be dealing with heat.
Spring can also be good for roofing services. While the weather can still be wet and partially unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be repaired.
What is the average rate roofing professionals charge per square foot?
Services for your roof can cost about $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the labor and materials. Of course, the cost factor will differ depending on what materials are being used for your project.
What's the timeframe for a roofer to build a new roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor is dependent on the measurements of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors involved. The average roof for a residence is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofer can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you should take into consideration is the projected weather in Opelika, Alabama. Storms will make working conditions terrible and this will extend the timeline. If this is going on during your replacement project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to finish.
The complexity of your roof is another thing that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofer is giving an estimate for the job. A complex roof will take more time and your roofer can approximate a timeline for the project.
At which point should I consider having an inspection done for my roof?
Many roofing professionals suggest twice-yearly roof inspections, and the reason why is because routine inspections are the best things to make your roof last longer. Something to think about is, by not having a roofing inspection done, any warranty you have could be voided.
Roofing Maintenance Companies near Opelika, Alabama
You can look to Thumbtack to make your search for roofing repair and roofing replacement services more convenient in Opelika, Alabama. Our streamlined platform is easy to navigate, so you can look through various profiles and easily narrow down your options. We assist in the hiring process by giving you useful information to ratings, pricing information, experience, and more. Start your search for a roofing repair and roofing replacement company on the app and hire the best professional for your project.
Every homeowner understands that maintenance is needed so that their property remains in good condition. It’s best to stay on top of repairs to avoid having to pay the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
Do you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services? Apart from leakage or other glaring issues, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a wise decision.
- Age: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years, so if you think your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to contact a roofer to come inspect it.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get repairs at once if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can lead to serious problems. Professional roofing repairs will resolve the issue and prevent the need for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a promising sign. A roofing repair company will clean your gutters while examining your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Damaged flashing lets water penetrate the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing company to fix deteriorating, missing, or faulty flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, curled, or missing shingles will need to be replaced by a roofer. Regular inspections will also help you address problems like this and prevent leaks.
No one should put up with a damaged roof when there are so many qualified roofers available to help. With our powerful platform, you can get the best roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Opelika, Alabama. Get the roofing services you need for your house today.