Find a roofer in Clanton, Alabama
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROOFING
What's the approximate time required for constructing a replacement roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofing contractor will be based on the size of your roof, but there are also many other factors to think about. The typical roof for a residence is approximately 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so usually, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you should take into consideration is the weather report in your area. Poor weather will put a stop to work and this is going to delay the project. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to get done.
The style of your roof is another factor that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roofer can approximate the hours for the project.
At which point should I consider having an inspection for my roof?
Many roofing professionals suggest twice-yearly roof inspections since regular inspections are the best things to make your roof last longer. Another thing to think about is, by not having a roofing evaluation done, any warranty you have could be voided.
How much will a roofing professional charge for a roof replacement?
It’s difficult to come up with a precise amount on how much a replacement is going to cost you because there are a few factors that will establish the overall cost. Typically, replacing your roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the products being used. The cost of your new roof will be determined by the products you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Measuring the size of your roof can also be tricky if your roof is more intricate because you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. Here's how a roofing professional can be of assistance. They’ll be able to figure out the square footage of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the cost of your roof.
What rate can be expected to fix my roof?
In the matter of the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. Many homeowners like to take care of minor stuff themselves, but if you’re not certain of what to do or you’re worried about your safety, then you should contact a roofer.
Any repairs that are major call for the attention of a roofer and they do cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
Roofing Maintenance Services near Clanton, Alabama
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management site that helps you connect with roofing repair and roofing replacement professionals in Clanton, Alabama. See what others have to say, talk directly with the roofing repair contractor you’re interested in, schedule a service appointment, and pay all from one convenient app.
Our platform also compiles a wealth of information to help you prior to browsing through our network of qualified roofing professionals.
Are you looking for roofing repair and roofing replacement services? Aside from having leaks or other obvious issues, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a good choice.
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are indicative of a leaky roof. A good roofing contractor can make repairs right away and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Call a roofer immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck because it can cause worse issues. Quality roofing repairs will resolve the issue and avoid replacement services.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Roofs are designed to let snow and rain stream through the valleys downward to your gutters. When there aren't any shingles in place or they've deteriorated, you could experience some leaks.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is roof cement you may need to replace it with a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are ripped, in pieces, or missing entirely, it's a sign that your roof needs attention. Roofing maintenance services will identify worn-out shingles and provide quality repairs to avoid leaks from doing more damage.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you a hassle-free way to find the best professionals for roofing repair and roofing replacement services. Whether you’re looking for a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your job is made easier through our app.