Find a roofer in Brantley, Alabama
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Why is a good roof important?
The reason you want a good roof is because it provides security for your property, enhances your home’s curb appeal, and makes your home more energy efficient.
The roof is the defensive barrier for your entire home. It blocks out harsh weather, falling objects, and more. So if your roof is in bad condition, you could get leaks in your home, and this can lead to other problems.
Your roof also does so much for your curb appeal. Since it’s such an important component of your property, a roof in good condition demonstrates a reliable property. If you were to sell, a home buyer would be much more excited about your property if it has a solid, durable roof protecting it.
Finally, everyone is delighted with an energy efficient property. It means your energy bills aren't expensive and that your house keeps a comfortable temperature.
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a roof replacement will be based on the size of your roof, but there are also a lot of other things to think about. The typical residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so usually, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you need to take into account is the weather forecast in your area. Poor weather will make working conditions awful and this is going to delay the project. If this is going on during your roof replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to get done.
The complexity of your roof is an important thing that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roof replacement specialist will be able to approximate a timeline for the project.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
The roofing material that's the most budget friendly is going to be asphalt shingles, and just because they are the lower-cost option, it doesn’t mean they should be disregarded. Truthfully, you’ll see most houses in your area with asphalt shingling on the roof since they are durable and serve the purpose of protecting your property in addition to being the affordable option. Also, they have a simple style that will look good on any residential property.
Asphalt shingles do require some attention more often than the more expensive materials. They normally have a 15-20 year lifespan. But there is the option to buy top-quality asphalt shingles that do perform even better.
When should I replace my roof?
You should think about replacing your roof when repairs won't hold up. A roof replacement is necessary if you’re putting up with these types of problems:
- AGE: The older your roof is, the possibility of having it be replaced becomes more pressing. Asphalt shingles are a normal selection for residential homes and these usually have a lifespan of 15-20 years. When the roof on your property has aged this much, it’s a good idea to get regular inspections in order to figure out when a roof replacement is necessary.
- SAGGING: When your roof is drooping, it's a clue that the deck plywood is rotted. Sagging is not a good sign, and this does mean you need roof replacement services.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof is a defensive barrier for your entire property, so it should come as no surprise that the materials used for your roof will deteriorate over time.
Top 10 Roofing Professionals near Brantley, AlabamaHome // Alabama // Brantley
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services in Brantley, AL
When you need to hire a roofing replacement or roofing repair company in Brantley, AL, there's a convenient way to go about it. The roofing professionals you'll discover on our site have the qualifications you need for the job at hand. You can find someone who takes the effort to make sure that the best customer service is implemented and that you get quality services on your roofing repairs.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is always required so that their property remains in a favorable condition. It’s smart to stay on top of repairs to avoid having to pay the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
Routine checkups can help you keep up with any wear-and-tear before it degrades any further and allows you to extend the life of your roof. How do you know it's necessary to get a professional, roofing maintenance company to come out to your home? You may notice certain signs of wear such as:
- Age: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years, so if you think your roof has been around for longer, you may want to call a roofing contractor to come inspect it.
- Warps or Buckling: The boards used for decking can end up warping or are bending under pressure.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Roofs are designed to allow snow and rain to flow through the valleys downward to your gutters. When there are shingles missing or they've deteriorated, you may get some leakage.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to protect joints and prevent water penetration. A roofing contractor can fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to prevent leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected will let you know if it's time for them to be replaced. If you notice a few of them are discolored, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't undergo more extensive damages.
Find a company that can make your roofing maintenance an easy and satisfactory process. Once you’ve found the company you want, it’s just a matter of getting your estimate and setting up an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.