Find a roofer in Ardmore, Alabama
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
Questions Commonly Asked About Roofing Repair and Replacement
What is the normal price charged by roofers for a roof replacement project?
It’s difficult to come up with an exact amount on how much a new roof is going to come out to since there are a few factors that will establish the total cost. Mostly, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials being used. The price of your roof replacement will be factored by the materials you want for your roof, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be difficult if you have a more complex roof since you’ll have to factor in various angles. Here's how a roofing professional can be of assistance. They’ll be able to decipher the square footage of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the price of your roof.
What is the expected price to fix my roof?
When it comes to the condition of your roof, you're either looking at minor maintenance or major repair. A little bit of maintenance can cost about $150 to $1,500. A lot of homeowners like to handle minor stuff on their own, but if you’re not certain of how to do them or you’re worried about keeping safe, then you should contact a roofer.
Major repairs call for specialized knowledge and they are going to cost more. You can anticipate your major roof repairs ranging between $1,500 to $7,000.
What is the typical cost per square foot for roof maintenance services?
Services for your roof can cost around $4 to $40 per square foot, and this will account for the labor and materials. Of course, the cost per square foot will differ depending on what materials are being used for your project.
What's the timeframe to build a new roof?
The timeframe for a replacement by a roofer will be based on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also many other factors to think about. The average roof for a residence is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofer can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you should take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Poor weather will put a stop to work and this can really postpone the project. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to get done.
The style of your roof is an important factor that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roofer can estimate the hours for the project.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies near Ardmore, Alabama
You can look to Thumbtack to simplify your search for roofing maintenance services in Ardmore, Alabama. Our user-friendly platform gives you all the convenience you need, which means you can look through various profiles and easily narrow down your options. We assist in the hiring process by providing you access to in-depth customer reviews, pricing, years in business, and more. Start your search for a roofing maintenance contractor here on Thumbtack and hire the right professional for the job.
It's important to have a roof you can rely on for your house at any time during the year. For a safe home with a roof made to last, you can hire the best roofing maintenance contractors through Thumbtack.
Are you looking for roofing maintenance services? Aside from leakage or other glaring issues, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a smart choice.
- Age: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years, so if you think your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to call a roofing contractor to come inspect it.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and needs attention immediately. A roofing repair contractor can remediate the issue before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is designed to let snow and rain stream through the valleys and into your gutters. If there aren't any shingles in place or they've deteriorated, you may get some leakage.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to seal joints and stop water penetration. A roofer can fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you notice there are shingles that are cracked, curled, or completely missing, this can be an indicator that your roof needs an inspection. A roof inspection will identify deteriorated shingles and provide quality repairs to avoid leaks from causing more damage.
No one should deal with a run-down roof when there are so many licensed roofers ready to assist. With our easy-to-use app, you can find quality roofing maintenance services in Ardmore, Alabama. Find the right contractor for your house right away.